PDA

View Full Version : Worst Case Scenario

zachgray93
08-10-15, 15:59
Does anyone else ever obsess over their symptoms of anxiety and think that it's the worst case scenario. I am only 22 and ever since I started having panic attacks I can't seem to shake the physical symptoms that come along with it. I google them and obsess that it's something more serious such as an aneurysm or something of that regard. I know it sounds ridiculous (and trust me I know it is) but I cant seem to shake it. I think about it first thing in the morning then it ruins my whole day.. Any advise or does anyone share this experience?

:wacko:

sial72
08-10-15, 16:13
Hi there
I think that, unfortunately, most of us here share this with you. It is exhausting!
Absolute first step is to STOP googling symptoms. If you want to.know something you are far better coming here.
Xxx

Traceypo
08-10-15, 16:52
Welcome to the wonderful world of health anxiety. Part of it is catastrophising every symptom into something life threatening.
I echo Sial, stop Googling, it will never help, tell your doctor how you feel and look into therapy to help if it is available to you.
Xxx