PDA

View Full Version : Pains in my back

misslove
08-10-15, 16:42
Seems like this has been going in for a while. I keep gettin these pain in the middle of my upper back between my shoulder blades. Sometimes in on the left side sometimes the right. Sometimes a dull ache or a sheaf stabbing feeling. Right now it's in the middle of my back around my spine and it's a very dull burn. Does anyone ever get this?

---------- Post added at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

My back literally feels like it's on fire. Like I'm sitting on a heating pad and rd freakibg me out

Traceypo
08-10-15, 16:43
Personal question, feel free not to answer, do you have large breasts? I do, they are not proportionate to my body. Even with expensive bras I get the pains you're describing. My posture is poor too so that doesn't help.
Xx

zachgray93
08-10-15, 17:09
I have tension there majority of the time.. Especially when I am under a lot of stress and anxiety.

white1989
08-10-15, 17:26
I get similar pain to this, have had it on and off for a while now I also get chest pain, lots of upper body tightness and tension, nothing has ever shown up on tests and doctors can't find an answer for it. hopefully it is just anxiety related x

misslove
08-10-15, 18:55
They really change size. They do what they want lol. Also I know I have poor posture. Idk it's just scary. I can be sitting there and then it fee like I have hooks in my back. It's so weird and only last 10 min or so.