PDA

View Full Version : sorry if ive offended anyone

Beckie4567
08-10-15, 16:23
I'm sorry if I've ever offended anyone with posts I go thro tough times with symptoms and am struggling I have two young children and wont to be here for them.i seeing a therapist once a week which I'm only just starting so hopefully ill come bk and a year or so and be better. I'm currently missing periods all the time so am worried about that now. Sorry if my posts offend anyone this is not my attention thankyou everyone who has posted or commented on my posts with positive comments x

Elen
08-10-15, 16:34
Aww Beckei hun

It is obvious that you are going through a really terrible time and I think it is lovely of you to post this thread.

People do understand, its just hard for people to read posts from someone who is suffering and not be able to help because the anxiety gets in the way.

tc

Traceypo
08-10-15, 16:40
Good luck with your therapy hun xxx

Beckie4567
08-10-15, 17:59
Thanks guys x

---------- Post added at 17:59 ---------- Previous post was at 17:25 ----------

So Dow at mo missed two periods in a row and so worried why what if I miss another so scared just don't no what's going on x

sial72
08-10-15, 19:06
Don't be sorry, of course you have not offended anyone...people just wish that the advice they offer could help you more x

Beckie4567
08-10-15, 20:30
I have offended people by going on I think just have young kids and it scares me to leave them

Traceypo
08-10-15, 20:38
I think that's a worry for all health anxiety sufferers who have children hun, you're certainly not alone.
I don't think your posts have offended anyone, I think the point that was being made is that the forum can only help so much. We can offer reassurance, but if you're in a downward anxiety spiral, that reassurance only lasts until the next catastrophic thought.
If you have huge genuine concerns about your health, you need to go back to docs and voice them concerns. They are the only ones who can give you the answers you seek.
I don't feel apologies are needed, especially on a forum where we all beat ourselves everyday with a proverbial stick.
Xxx

Beckie4567
08-10-15, 22:42
Thanks Tracey for your post xx

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

Appreciate it x