PDA

View Full Version : Testicle Worries

Fisifan56
10-10-15, 01:06
Hi there, i started to have testicle pain/aching and flu/fever like symptoms about a month and a half ago but as I'm 16 my dad said it was puberty and testosterone as I had aches and growing pains in other parts of my body also and he said he had experienced it. My pain is not severe but it hurts when I walk and when I squeeze or put pressure on my testicle, although it often happens randomly. both my testicles hurt but it's the left 90% of the time and my left one has got bigger and has become a bit tender. After about 3 weeks I saw a doctor who examined my testicles and had a blood test and urine test which was fine and normal but he said it could be to do with my age and also I had a mild virus. This relived me for a while but I suddenly became extremely worried and distressed and I became very upset scared and terrified I was going to die and that I had testicluar cancer. I can't get it off my mind and although my virus has gone my anxiety and attacks are making me have physical symptoms such as headaches, pains, dizziness, fatigue, and nausea. Please help my as this is ruining my life and making me unhappy! Does anyone else suffer from the same thing or am I going crazy?

FeelLikeNeo
10-10-15, 20:18
Hey! When I was your age I had this a lot. I had a scan once and they found nothing. Sometimes it still hurts. You have to remember that it's sensitive and pain can come and go. Don't worry, but do remember to check yourself in the shower for any lumps. Although it is a common cancer, it's still very uncommon.

venusbluejeans
10-10-15, 20:42
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Fisifan56
11-10-15, 22:40
Thanks a lot, that has made me feel quite relieved! I have no lumps apparently as I had a physical examination so hopefully no need to worry.

bchrismar
16-10-15, 16:34
I've had "male pain" issues lately, almost always seeming to relate to lower GI issues. (IBS-type stuff.) Anyone else get testicle pain seemingly related to lower GI distress, bouts of stomach problems?

I don't really worry about it being anything serious. I know I have anxiety and am recovering. It's more just curiosity and wondering how others may have improved from the aching, etc.