PDA

View Full Version : Fear of multiple cancers in general

ajwkit
10-10-15, 15:55
So it all started a few months ago when i found a lump on my anus, i got it checked out and long story short it dissapearred after a few days, Then i constantly started worrying i had colon cancer because one day i thought i have noticed blood in my stool, went to the doc and had a colonoscopy done and was told i had mild internal hemmorhoids, after so many weeks so telling myself the doc missed something i eventually got over that and began to start worrying about my lower back pain associated with groin and lower abdomen pain, So after my anxiety got to me i went to the ER and they gave me an ultrasound of the testicles and a urine test both finding nothing abnormal, I was fine for about a month but my back and abdominal pain still wont go away and im convinced they missed something, No matter how many times i tell myself i have HA i still go back to the "im dying" feeling and its slowly ruining my life, i recently was sick with a head cold that moved to my chest and now im feeling slight pains in my upper back and im now telling myself the cancer has spread to my lungs, I know i sound crazy but i need some help here because i cant turn to anyone i know because they just dont understand, I KNOW i have HA but i still cant seem to shake these habits of assuming im sick of cancer, Im 19 years old and ive always been healthy up until now, I have suffered with anxiety all my life but HA developed just recently after finding the blood in my stool, Thank you for the help guys.

somdayillbeok
12-10-15, 07:15
HA is a cruel motherf*****. But often HA lies. It's like a friend that says they are looking out for your health, but all that friend wants to do is see you cry. I feel that you are going to be okay. Make sure you go to the doctor and have them check you over. On top of that? Ask for a referral to a therapist that has dealt with HA.

I know it's hard, so many of us still have this problem. Some of us will never be rid of the problem. The best thing to do is get your scans. It also sounds like you have health insurance. I'm going to a therapist, so far? So good.