PDA

View Full Version : Some of my weirder anx symptoms

claireypoo
13-02-07, 19:30
Hi there
I thought i'd post this partly as therapy for me and also to help anyone who experiences the same!

My weirder anx symptoms!

Feeling of cold or hot water being poured on my head
Dizzyness
DP and DR
Floaters
Ears clogged, Jaw pain, eye pain, head aches (all from clenching grinding my teeth)
Cold and clammy hands and feet
hot spiky tingles up and down my arms
pressure on back of knees
feeling like someone was pinching me briefly on arms and legs mostly left upper arm
waking up as soon as just dropping off to sleep with a feeling of avoiding some danger
frequent boils (ewwwwww!!!)
Adult acne
snaky crawly tingly feeling on right shoulder blade
feeling like someone pushing on top of my head
tingly lips and nose
feeling like my nose was going to explode!
general twitching and jerking!

P.S. I also got some very scary weird thoughts at first, but not since i read Claire Weekes books 8 months agol
P.P.S I forgot the "i see something briefly out of the corner of my eye" feeling
P.P.P.S Oh and yes :) i got all the usual ones too... nausea, palps, "missed" beats, chest pains, tiredness, neck pains, shaking, sweating, aches and pains, insomnia and dizzyness!!!

well thats made me feel better hope it helps someone else!

Byeeee
Claire

traciec39
13-02-07, 19:47
oh my god!!!! how i can relate to all of your symptoms!!!

It seems as if we master one symptom only to be greeted and terrified by another a few days later.
I feel like a prisoner , trapped and scared of my own body sensations.
I can only hope that one day soon i can conquer it and my sentance will be over!!!!

take care tracie xx

I CAN, I WILL , I AM

Rennie1989
13-02-07, 19:53
I have most of the symptoms you have just mentioned so don't worry.

Most of us suffer those symptoms so if you ever get concerned then you'll have us to look after you.

Hope you feel better soon.

"My teddy last night was a paper bag, to keep my safe."

claireypoo
13-02-07, 19:54
LOL ME TOO!

To be fair, I've wiped most of them from my "worry" list now but sometimes they come back when i have any extra stress or tiredness! Then hopefully i'll read this and remember!!!

The old ones are ok now - like you said it's the newies that literally "get on your nerves!" :)

Claire

KOKO23CAT
13-02-07, 19:55
Not as unusual as you think!

Pretty usual for all of us on here!

Chin up though they aren't always there and at least you know what they are and their cause!

koko

''my life is full of catastrophies, most of which never happened''

claireypoo
13-02-07, 20:04
LOL you are right they aren't frequent and now i know what they are they don't bother me!

But my memory is a funny thing.... if it's been a while i forget that i've had the symptoms before :) then i worry (I know... how daft it is!!!) so i thought if i wrote em here i'd find em next time i search!!!

I've actually been really well for weeks but i'm in a blip right now... it will pass, but blimey it's amazing what you forget when your feeling well!!!

Thanks and Hugs to all
Claire

mazz
13-02-07, 21:08
BIG BLIP Mate nothing more and you know iam here to listen to you always
Love Mazz x

claireypoo
13-02-07, 22:16
Mazzarooney (pammie)
Your the best ! Me too! Loveya!
Claireypoos (martine)

KOKO23CAT
14-02-07, 13:27
Blips are blips, the fact that you do feel well, means you are!
Know what you mean about memory totally, takes you by suprise sometimes you just have to remember that you've overcome it before!

Well done you, excellent attitude to have!

koko

''my life is full of catastrophies, most of which never happened''