PDA

View Full Version : Hello New member here

mlemos89
10-10-15, 21:22
Hello, I am a 25 year old who until the beginning of this year was always a little too health conscious. After eating a marijuana brownie and having a bad reaction earlier this year I have been through hell, and mainly suffer from health anxiety, but also GAD. I have improved slightly. And have had multiple blood tests, heart tests, and a MRI all which came back negative. Now I have a fixation on my lymph nodes and have achy/sharp pains in the tops of my forearms and my shins. This whole process is taxing and I feel it is my fault (if only I didn't eat that brownie) but I am trying to do things to get my mind off of anxious thoughts, and the hardest part is feeling alone. (Aside from always thinking I may have an illness my doctors missed) anyways I see this site looks welcoming. So hello all, and I hope we all get better.:bighug1:

venusbluejeans
10-10-15, 21:28
Hiya mlemos89 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Kilimanjaro
22-11-15, 10:53
Hello,
I am new here too and also fixated with lymph nodes... I too feel very lonely. My husband is amazing but getting to the end of his tether with me I just don't feel I can talk to him about things anymore.. The sad thing is I think he would find it hard to believe it if there was something really wrong with me.. Anyway just wanted to let you know I hear you and understand and maybe being on this site will mean it is not such a lonely journey for us anymore. Xx