PDA

View Full Version : Washing machine anxiety

phil06
10-10-15, 21:45
My new washing machine for changed over and started leaking water over my kitchen floor and toaster will the toaster be OK to use and will my kitchen have sewage? Or is it clean water?

Fishmanpa
10-10-15, 22:21
will my kitchen have sewage? Or is it clean water?

Think about that question for a moment. What source does a washing machine get it's water?

Positive thoughts

Sunflower2
10-10-15, 23:36
If my washing machine washed my clothes with sewage water I'd be pretty concerned! :D

As for the toaster I have no idea but definitely dry it out thoroughly before trying it.

phil06
11-10-15, 12:59
If my washing machine washed my clothes with sewage water I'd be pretty concerned! :D

As for the toaster I have no idea but definitely dry it out thoroughly before trying it.

Well it's a brand new toaster be a shame to throw away most of the water seemed to be on the top like splashes of water..

Cherryade
11-10-15, 20:14
What was your toaster doing on the kitchen floor????
Turn the toaster upside down and sit it on a warm radiator overnight. It will be fine once it's dried out.
Your washing machine takes in clean water. The water on the floor may be a bit dirty depending on the state of your clothes.........and will have soap in it but apart from that, it will be ok.