PDA

View Full Version : Forearm/Shin pains

mlemos89
11-10-15, 01:53
So for the last few weeks, I've had achy/sharp pains in the top of my forearms, and my shins only. Has anyone else every experienced this? Because I can't find anyone who has. I try to ignore it, but as soon as I think about it I feel it. But I could be doing something else and it randomly hurts too which makes me freak out. I googled (dumb I know) muscle vs bone pain and now I am paranoid. My doctor is convinced I am fine, but to me this could be because she is sick of seeing me, and I do feel like the boy who cried wolf, because in the last year I've had an MRI because I thought I had a brain tumor, and blood tests because I thought I had leukemia. So I understand why she would feel like this. I would just like someone else who had these symptoms and turned out ok.

Crystalhiggs
12-10-15, 10:42
Hi there, I've just posted about something similar. It's mainly my lower arms, they feel stiff and heavy and achy. I'm sure it's tension as it goes when I meditate but suddenly it's there most of the time. And I thought I was doing ok!

I don't get sharp pains but it does sound a lot like your experience. Xx