PDA

View Full Version : A big hello to everyone!

Daniel28
12-10-15, 11:29
Hi everyone I'm Daniel I want to say how happy I am to have found this forum and be able to meet so many people in the same shoes as me :) I've been suffering from "General Anxiety" since I was 13 and was experiencing daily panic attacks until I was about 16 I'm 28 now but the last 5 years or so ive become extremely health conscious,i almost feel alone and In a dark place as nobody understands how I feel and I've nobody to talk to,I keep ringing ambulances (6 in past 2 month) and I know I shouldn't I hate myself for doing it but I don't know what to do at the time as I feel like am gonna die or something serious is gonna happen ,I'm constantly on edge feeling my pulse and taking my BP & temp every couple of minutes,I could almost cry..I've no quality of life & struggling to find tranquillity,it's totally took control of my life but hopefully coming here and meeting new people might change all that :)

venusbluejeans
12-10-15, 11:40
Hiya Daniel28 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: