PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

shaz01
13-02-07, 23:22
I got told about this site a few days and just still finding my way around it!!! I would just like to say that it has been so helpful already, I have read things and thought 'wow' thats exactly how I feel or thats a symptom I have.

Anyhow, Im Shaz, Im 41 and have three kids and a gorgeous baby granddaughter, I have suffered on and off for around 14 years, it started off with a panic attack and over the years I have just felt that it controls me which I hate. My main problem over the last few years has been the palpitations(eratic heartbeats etc) I had the 24 hour monitor a few years ago and it was fine, they did calm down last year for quite a while but then since December they have been a nightmare, however life was hectic then so thats probably kicked them off again.

I think I have always been a stressful anxious person but reading what everyone else is saying has made me feel there are so many others out there in the same situation. I have already picked up tips on things I should be doing.

I hope you are all doing okay tonight.

Shaz x

honeybee3939
13-02-07, 23:59
Hi Shaz

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

wobily_lin
14-02-07, 03:14
elo Shaz,

A warm welcome to the site...great support n advice here...glad to have u on board x

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

trac67
19-02-07, 13:53
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

nomorepanic
20-02-07, 18:11
Hi Shaz

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely caring people and gets loads of support and advice.