PDA

View Full Version : Hello from an Irish Newbie!

dedalus
12-10-15, 21:03
Hello,

This is my very first post here. I stumbled across this forum while googling for something relating to a medication that I take.

For as long as I can remember anxiety has been a feature of my life. I am not sure if the medication that I take is helping very much now though. I won't go into my medical history right at this moment however.

Apart from the anxiety my mood can be quite low at times. These days I find that I am isolating more and more. I am finding it hard to be around people.

I live alone by the way. I am in full-time employment. However, I tend to isolate a lot in work also. I keep the interpersonal stuff to a bare minimum.

Well, that's all that I will say for now I think. I'll go and have a browse.

Yours,
Dedalus :D

MRS STRESS ED
12-10-15, 21:09
:welcome:Dedalus you are sure to find lots of good advice and support here xx

venusbluejeans
12-10-15, 21:10
Hiya dedalus and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

TrustfulPigeon
12-10-15, 22:45
Hello, fellow Irishman :)

Scaredlady
14-10-15, 03:28
Hello from another Irish person_ I'm new too.

confusedandalone67
15-10-15, 23:57
Hello fellow Irish person. Hope you seek all the support you need on here. It's good to have more Irish people on here to hear about our health service experiences especially as it will differ from the UK. Hope we can support and advise each other x

dedalus
23-10-15, 22:54
Thanks everyone. I hope that you have a great long weekend :)