PDA

View Full Version : Grateful Newbie

ian3839
13-10-15, 00:59
Hi all. I'm Ian, I'm 38 and living in Western Canada. For most of my life I've suffered some form of depression and anxiety. I've spent the vast majority of the past eight years on and off various medications, most good, some not, one absolutely horrible experience (which I can recount if anyone wishes). Currently I'm on Wellbutrin XL 150mg once a day which is helping, mostly. I guess I need to post my real concern in another area of the forum, but I at least wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for accepting me and providing a forum where I feel like I can vent and not be too harshly judged.

Cheers.
-Ian.

venusbluejeans
13-10-15, 01:06
Hiya ian3839 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Superworrier
13-10-15, 01:17
:welcome:Ian trust me you have come to the right place and you would never be judged on here .
Amazing forum with amazing people .

sial72
13-10-15, 06:19
Hi Ian and welcome x