PDA

View Full Version : hi :)

little-fia
13-10-15, 04:23
Hello

Im 25 and from leeds. I have anxiety and depression. I have been on prozac for a few month and I don’t think its made me any better or worse, its just changed me entirely. For weeks I'm on top of the world and couldn't cry even if my life depended on it. Then my mood drops and I’m a walking panic attack and I hide and cry for days/weeks. The continuous highs and lows have left me confused and embarrassed as I feel lost, I get stuck in a world where I cant tell which emotion and feelings are true and some days I don't know whats real or in my head. As a result of this, I’ve almost stopped working apart from a bar job 5 hours a week so i’m starting to feel lonely and isolated. I also sleep through the day and stay awake through the night. Its probably the closest I can get away from life at the moment. I have read various posts on this site and already I feel less alone. I hope to make friends, offer support and also be supported. Thank you to everyone who contributes.

venusbluejeans
13-10-15, 04:29
Hiya little-fia and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

sial72
13-10-15, 06:18
Hi little-fia and welcome
I think that if you start by trying to get back proper sleep patterns that would help you. Maybe make a plan with little changes and stick to it.
That is what I am doing and it is working. It gives you a good feeling every time you achieve something xx

mark84
13-10-15, 12:44
Hey Fia :)