PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out about abdominal pain

cricket0148
13-10-15, 16:52
Ok... so my stomach started hurting the day before yesterday. ts not horrible..... just if i press on it and its right in one spot right under my ribcage on the right. I have back pain as well but i havent been sleeping right and also i have costochondritis. im not nauseous, not vomiting. well ok nauseous because im freaking worried out of my mind about it. i have googled everythign from gallbladder to cancer... i know thats horrible but i dont know what this is. yesterday at chiro, it hurt just a tad above my belly button, which he told me was my abdominal aorta and i should feel a pulse there because im so thin and lean. I'm going to an urgent care this afternoon btu im TERRIFIED

Lifelonganxiety!
13-10-15, 17:53
I've had pains there on and off for about 18 months. Not the most pleasant, but when is pain ever fun or reassuring. Thing is though, it's been there for ages, and I think a lot of people on here have had pains in the stomach or ribs and it's nothing serious.

Sounds like you might just have a muscle strain in the abdomen. A trigger point.

Get it looked at, sure, but don't freak out about it!