PDA

View Full Version : Reporting issues

EebyJeeby
14-02-07, 04:57
Hi All,

Just a brief reminder to all who use the site - if you have a complaint about the site or anyone using it, please can you follow protocol and either report the post or PM/email an administrator so that any issues can be dealt with offline.

I have deleted a number of threads tonight as they were inappropriate (i.e. not directly related to NMP or not contributing suitable for the public forum).

I understand that things emotions run high from time to time, but please let's keep calm and not detract from the aims of this site.

Thanks.

Eeb x

kim63
14-02-07, 08:55
Take it that was mine , like i said i never post have never asked for any help been here 2 years have made great mates on here, as for you dont think what i wrote was not diectly related to NMP, hey this was my safe place, somewere to come and chat or just read forum, i spoke to nic last nite in chat and it was all sorted then was thearterned again by this person i have never said anynames, just needed some help , its not safe anymore for me to be on computer , so thanks and please feel free to delete if needed i will not be coming back to post or go in chat kimxx