PDA

View Full Version : Teeth problems (HELP!!)

DYLCC15
14-10-15, 03:14
Hi,

I am really concerned with my teeth lately and think there is something wrong with them. Let me preface by saying that I've had braces for almost two years and and wear elastics. Lately my teeth in the front have been looking really great, but for some reason my two molars on either side in the front are pushing outward, and slightly turning. Could my elastics be doing this?

I made an appointment with my orthodontist and I am so scared that something is wrong. Like my molars are so crooked. I wonder if maybe the elastic bands are applying too much force or something?

My mouth is so uncomfortable and weird feeling now. Why has my tooth tipped out and weird like that.....

MY HA IS GOING CRAZY AND IM REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT MY TEETH

jenni89
14-10-15, 08:09
When I had braces, I would have weeks of pure straightness, and then other weeks where my teeth were crooked and even gaps formed. It's all part of the process. Your orthodontist has a plan, and the end result will be fantastic. Don't worry too much.

mark84
14-10-15, 09:51
I agree with Jenni, don't be afraid to mention it to him/her though. My wisdom teeth are pushing through a bit at the moment (as they have been for the last 12 years!) and my teeth feel all pressed up and sore.