PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant (really embarrassed and scared)

Em.ma
15-10-15, 08:31
I'm not sure who to phone eg midwife, hospital, doctors etc.
Yesterday after non penetrative masturbation I spotted light pink/brown blood for about half an hour when wiping. This has since cleared up and I had no pain etc. this also happened a few weeks ago and I had a scan Saturday (private gender scan) and baby was all ok. They said my placenta was anterior but didn't mention if it was low lying or high up etc.
I am Very worried the spotting after orgasm is due to low lying placenta or an incompetent cervix which will send me into early labour eventually. I am 17+5 today. I have had orgasms in this pregnancy in this pregnancy where no bleeding has occurred at all.
Now my midwife doesn't reply on the day takes her a few days to get back to me. It's not an a and e emergency but I'm not sure what my doctor can do? Who do I see? I just want my mind put at rest?

---------- Post added at 08:13 ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 ----------

I phoned triage who put me through to early pregnancy unit but they won't see me because the bleeding has now stopped :( now what. Triage won't see me and they won't. What do I do?

---------- Post added at 08:31 ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 ----------

Managed to get my self in at the doctors but I know the bigger issue here is my anxiety problems. I really need to mention that today as well as its just not healthy at all is it.

Traceypo
15-10-15, 09:19
Hi hun, you've done the right thing, you need support to manage your anxiety, especially being pregnant.
Be honest and open with your doctor, good luck.
Xxx