PDA

View Full Version : Blocked nose after cold and it's really bothering me...any advice?

Mark_P
15-10-15, 20:32
hi guys, this isn't a health anxiety question per se but more of a health nuisance lol. I picked up a cold around a week and half to 2 weeks ago and since then my congestion has been a problem.

I took some lemsip all in one and finished it off, the cold was still lurking and i've still got some mild congestion issues. it's really irritating especially at night when trying to sleep and being blocked up.

What is the best course of action for my congestion? Any home remedies or products i could buy from pharmacy?

imfineokay
15-10-15, 20:48
This is what I do, simply don't blow your nose at all and you will find that you can breath through it after a while. Try it now, works for me everytime.

swgrl09
15-10-15, 21:12
Neti pot is a good option ... It flushes saline through your nasal cavity. Sounds gross but feels great when sick. Just to add its at pharmacies and grocery stores.

Beckybecks
15-10-15, 22:15
Steam works well. Saline flush too. Just sniff some warm salt water up each nostril. Or take some decongestuon medicine