PDA

View Full Version : Another White tongue spot :/

imfineokay
15-10-15, 20:42
I'm not too worried about my mouth anymore but I have another white tongue spot on the opposite side of my other white spot, it looks like my teeth rubbed on it or something. The thing is now I have 1 patch on the side of my tongue and two white dots on either side on the top. Does it sound like my teeth rubbing on?

confusedandalone67
16-10-15, 00:18
I had the whole white tongue anxiety once too and I was sticking my tongue out in the mirror all day, sticking mirrors inside to have a better look and everything lol I can relate

Tongues are weird and some people have red tongues, some people have pink tongues and some people have pale tongues. Mine could be quite pale and I smoked at the time.

If oral thrush is your worry, apparently as an adult it's quite sore and unpleasant. Sometimes yeast does build up at the back of the tongue but usually if you just scrub it with salt water it clears it away (really gross I know)

I thought I had oral thrush and my doctor gave me these droplets and it made no difference. I don't think I actually had it, I think she gave me them to shut me up.

I think white tongue is something way more people suffer from than we're led to believe. If the tongue gets dry even, it gets paler and more white.