PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Everhopeful
16-10-15, 19:55
Hi... Just joined this site as I'm so tired of feeling alone in this disorder. It's so horrible feeling like you're the only person who feels like this. It's a lonely place and totally scary. I have a wonderful husband and 2 young children who are very understanding but my husband cannot totally understand as he has never suffered from anxiety and panic attacks so cannot grasp how isolating and all consuming it can be.
I've had a cough which has lasted nearly 2 months and after repeated visits to the doctors and antibiotics it's still here and I think this has really brought me down low and depression and anxiety reared its ugly head!
I have suffered panic attacks for 30 years on and off so am well versed in all their forms! Anyway.....I was just supposed to be introducing myself. Here I am in all my craziness. Xx

venusbluejeans
16-10-15, 20:01
Hiya Everhopeful and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Scaredlady
18-10-15, 14:27
Hi.

I've only been dealing with anxiety for six months or so (At least that is what the doctors tell me it is) but for you to have dealt with it for many years is testimony to how far you've come- a wife and mother.

Best wishes.