PDA

View Full Version : Halos in vision

mporter012
16-10-15, 20:36
3 weeks ago, while at work, I started seeing a halo in my right eye, which spread throughout my vision for about 15 minutes and then it totally went away. Of course, I totally freaked out, and went into a full blown panic attack, which interestingly, was the first legit panic attack in several years.

If you went and stared directly at a light for about 10 seconds and then looked away, you'd see a disturbance/spot in your vision. That's what it was like except there were several.

Anyone else experience this before? I see floaters all the time and they've never comcerned me, but this one really has been bothering me.

Thanks so much,

Sydney100
17-10-15, 16:11
I've never had this but why not book an opticians appointment to put ur mind at rest x

mporter012
18-10-15, 04:26
I've never had this but why not book an opticians appointment to put ur mind at rest x

Probably a good idea. Reading through the various ''vision'' related symptoms that folks describe in the forums, it appears I'm not alone is having strange things like this occur - seemingly out of nowhere. Several people mentioned, "ocular migraines," and things of that sort. Who knows. 15 years of this shit! :wacko: