PDA

View Full Version : Pain after consuming alcohol?

BriAnnMyr59
19-10-15, 03:21
Hi guys, so I'm new here and could use some reassurance or just some peace of mind that I'm gonna be okay. So, Friday night I was about and about and I noticed after I took a couple shots this raging pain that raidaited through my right shoulder. I googled it because well you all know how that goes and boom! Instant anxiety. I think I had this a few times when I was younger but I can't remember because I chose not to drink because it turned into a bit of a problem for me when I was younger. Anyways. I do have night sweats every now and then and I have a mild fever and a cough. I don't have a cold or anything like that. I always have really itchy skin a good amount of the day and a few weeks ago I noticed a lymph node in my armpit was inflamed. I also just don't feel generally well, like I'm tired all the time, etc. I'm nervous, my mom died of cancer in 2014 (cervical that had moved to the lungs) so watching her go through that was terrible. I'm scared I'll suffer the same fate. I am making a doctors appointment tomorrow with the doctor who pushed for the biopsy, other tests, etc.

GingerFish
19-10-15, 09:39
I've had lymphoma worries too and I know how scary it can be and how hard it is to even think of anything else while you have those worries. Good on you for making an appointment with your doctor, that is the best thing you can do. I would advise you to stay off Google as much as you can though I know its so much easier said than done when you have anxiety. Best of luck with your appointment and keep up updated :hugs: