PDA

View Full Version : Lymph Nodes again and again.

TheMadOladCoger
20-10-15, 17:22
Hello again,

I thought I had gotten past this but it appears that I haven't.

I recently discovered two small Lymph Nodes on the left side of my neck, they are not massive but I can feel them. They are on top of each other and feel attached to each other. Of course I was worried as in my previous Googling I have came across this being something serious.

Anyway I went to drop in centre and saw a nurse, he was nice and understood my worry he told me that he believes that they are just a little swollen and as they are so close together they feel attached. He told me to go and see a doctor if I was still worried about them so I did. Yesterday I went to see a Doctor he was a nice man seemed very understanding and felt my neck for Lymph Nodes he found the ones that I was worrying about and said the same as what the Nurse said to me. As I always do I questioned him as I want them to be sure and not miss something he assured me that he thinks my cold just made them swell a little and that they will go down soon. He also said he doesn't think they are attached just really close to each other.

I also managed after asking many Doctors in the past to get a referral to Wolverhampton Healthy Minds my local anxiety and stress help clinic. Which is good meaning I will hopefully be getting the help that I believe I need.

The problem I am having is they fact that even after having two people who are far better trained than myself and Google I can't move on from this worry, I think I am just being silly and just wanted to ask if any of you agree with me being silly on this one? Or if any of you have experienced similar to me with my Lymph Nodes.

Peace

Dolphin8808
20-10-15, 17:30
I have one right now that is moveable but is very hard. Super small still, moves around, but is hard and its freaking me out as well. I go to the doc tomorrow.

Fishmanpa
20-10-15, 17:33
You just posted about this 2 days ago. What Pulisa said is true. You can't get enough reassurance. If medical professionals can't convince you, what makes you think anxiety sufferers on an internet forum can? For the record, yes, you're being silly (better word is irrational) with this.

Good luck and positive thoughts

TheMadOladCoger
20-10-15, 17:49
I know, I know I just don't feel comfortable with these Lymph Nodes. I will try my best to move on as I can't keep doing this.

Peace

Traceypo
20-10-15, 18:08
Two medical professionals felt your neck, Google didn't, I know who I would trust! Xx