PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel when you first wake up in the morning?

Strawberry_3
20-10-15, 22:32
I usually feel immediately ill and start anticipating all the bad things that could make me feel worse that day!

2Anxious
20-10-15, 22:37
I usually feel fine until I actually get up then it all starts. It's just so blatantly obviously anxiety but I can't fully believe/accept it.

silver blaze
21-10-15, 10:01
In a few words I feel like s..t warmed up when I first wake up

trus75
21-10-15, 10:15
Usually sleeping makes me feel great, I wake up with good mood, feel fine until the lunch, then it starts going down. For some reason, most of my panic attacks happens after the lunch

Leah1971
21-10-15, 12:58
When my anxiety is bad, the mornings are the worst. Wake up and the panic and anxiety sets in before my eyes are open. I feel quite sick too. Sometime I dry reach or vomit. Terrible way to start the day.

its1111
21-10-15, 13:01
When I wake up I usually feel great...as the day goes on, it gets worse, depending on the stress level. Night time is the hardest for me!

meche
21-10-15, 13:37
It depends what kind of a night I've had! I was awake at stupid-o'clock this morning and I lay there thinking about anything & everything so when it was time to get up my mind was full of rubbish which usually means it's going to be a crap day. If I wake up feeling refreshed then it's a good sign for the day ahead :yesyes: xx