PDA

View Full Version : Think I am breaking down

WiganLad
21-10-15, 04:20
Hi everyone I can't asleep thinking I am having a break down everything is gurgling everything gone real quiet started crying :( panicking don't know what to do got bad thoughts running through my head :( keep sitting up don't know what to do I am scared

hopeful927
21-10-15, 05:47
Take a deep breath, remind yourself that you are fine right now in the moment. Sometimes when I feel like this I purposely watch a silly TV show to get my mind off of it. Deep breaths.

Lillobrown
21-10-15, 10:20
U are not alone,know that u are with me,feel the same. But just hold on in there hopefully theres light at the end of the tunnel.....you wont be in that state foever,difficult times comes and also pass....before u can know it,ul be out of it.i always console myself that " life is full of experiences"good or bad,we will ovecum!!!

jayb1
21-10-15, 10:54
Breathing exercises and let the panic happen. Soon it will end . you'll feel pretty rough afterwards have a good cry and say I've got through it. As a sufferer for 20 years I know how horrendous they are and it's not easy . still frighten me after all this time but if you keep on saying to yourself it's just a panic attack it will soon be over the fear lessens just a little.

WiganLad
21-10-15, 13:16
cant cope anymore

Traceypo
21-10-15, 14:02
Contact your local mental health crisis team, they should be able to support you.
Take care

hopeful927
21-10-15, 15:01
How are you feeling today WiganLad?