PDA

View Full Version : Hiv negative/oocd positive

Lillobrown
21-10-15, 07:26
Oiscd!!how terrible illness,i have severe intrusive tormenting thought about hiv,iv been battling with tormenting ocd,i take my blood to the lab every month from 2012 without ever stopping,no matter how many hiv negative result i sit with i still cant seem to shake off my mind from it.i feel as if an old radio track stuckd in my mind.i dont know how to deal with this trully spicking.my mind never stop talking to me.my mind never stop telling me things that i dont even want.i once touched my mothers friend scaff wich had hiv blood on it which she left at my place and the following day i touched it,probably the blood has dried and the virus was even dead,but my mind tells me weired stuff. I know the doctors are hundred percent right but my mind cant stop to convince me..."saying since when do you believe u cant contract hiv in that manner, since when do you take peoples advice,since when do you trust doctors.really i dont know how to think anymore,i cant trust my mind anymore i really need help!!how do you deal with this lying thoughts that appears to be real in a human beings mind??

MediumBill
08-11-15, 17:25
Hi, I just wanted to start by saying your not alone. I have had anxiety for a few years which turned into contamination OCD earlier this year. My biggest worry is catching hepatitis and HIV from blood and other bodily fluids. I just want to start off by asking have you spoken to your doctor about your OCD?

twtm2002
18-11-15, 18:30
I want you to also know you are not alone. I have the same issue. It is awful and I have just posted in the forum asking for support.