PDA

View Full Version : Great week for me.

tymcintosh
17-09-04, 00:46
Hi everyone

Just thought i'd let you know that apart from sleep, i've had a great week and seem to have the panic monster by the neck. I have been to my gp yesterday. he prescribed some sleeping pills, and I had some great sleep last night too. Woo hoo all is good. Hope you are all well and coping, and that my success continues. Thank you for your support.

Ty

seh1980
17-09-04, 11:53
hello there Ty,

Wow - it's great to hear that you are doing so well!! Not only have you been feeling well for a week but your confidence will now be boosted so that you will be coping even better in the future. Well done!!

Sarah :D

nomorepanic
18-09-04, 21:54
Hi Ty

Great news!! I dont sleep well either and I am convinced that a good nights sleep always helps!

What did he give you can I ask?

Nicola

sal
18-09-04, 23:55
Hi TY

I hope you continue with the sucess story and keep us all posted.

Well done you and keep it up. Getting a good night sleep is great and does make you feel so much better.

Keep us posted to how well you are doing as it gives us all a lot of hope and positive thought.

Thinking of you.

Love Sal xxxxx

Meg
20-09-04, 14:51
Hi Ty

Excellent news -

I hope you've journaled it all as a reference point should you need to refer back to it ...

Keep doing what you're doing.

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

tymcintosh
24-09-04, 23:35
Hello all,

Still doing quite well although have been battling the panic monster for the past two days!! Stupid me. I was doing so well I thought I'd stop taking my meds and now its starting to creep up on me again, but I aint going down without a fight!!

In answer to your question Nicola the doc prescribed Zopiclone, although i wont be taking them again i dont think as the side affects were bad[V], I was well drowsy the next day and had no energy. I was almost falling asleep standing up.

Merlinssister
25-09-04, 11:01
Have you tried the herbal Nytols? My other half swears by them.

jo-jo
26-09-04, 18:35
Great news hun :D Fingers crossed that this week is just as good if not better!

Best wishes, Jo xx

nomorepanic
26-09-04, 18:38
Ty

Try Valerian - it is herbal and does help me to sleep.

Nicola

sal
26-09-04, 22:44
Hi Ty

Sorry to hear the panics are still there but you are right in not relying on the sleeping tablets as they all have quite strong affects.

Try the herbal remedies that have been suggested a lot better for you.

Love Sal xxxxx

seh1980
26-09-04, 23:05
hi Ty,

Just a quick suggestion if you are having trouble sleeping. About an hour before you are going to go to bed, turn all the big lights out and just leave a small side light on that isn't too near you. Because it's darker, your brain will automatically start to get tired and get ready for sleep.
Also, try doing a relaxation tape before bed as they concentrate on slow deep breathing which always makes you tired.

Sarah :D