PDA

View Full Version : Now I feel even more self-conscious...unlevel ribs

boy
14-02-07, 22:26
I've already posted before about my jaw and my nose but now I have something bigger to make me feel like a freak. Probably due to scoliosis, some of my upper vertebrae are rotated and consequently my ribs aren't straight. My left ribcage sticks out and my right one is seemingly in a bit. Basically it's an unlevel chest and really quite obious in a T shirt. Lying on my front on a floor annoys me no end as it hammers home how twisted it is.

Can anyone who also has this offer any positive stories about how this might just not stop me from getting anbywhere with girls? It's quite upsetting.

belle
14-02-07, 22:57
Hi...
All i can say is that if you meet someone and they don't like you because you have an *unlevel chest* then they are not worth knowing.
Flipping heck, i have SO many body imperfections, i am lucky to have met anyone!!!!!!!!!

Sarah x

nomorepanic
14-02-07, 23:10
I am not sure I would even notice if someone had uneven ribs!

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

RachelC
14-02-07, 23:48
I agree, a level chest is not something I look for in a man. It's not something I would even notice. If you stare in the mirror long enough you will notice all kinds of flaws, but they are the kind of flaws that no one else will ever notice.