PDA

View Full Version : Upper Abdominal U/S and Cancer Fears

jarmummy123
22-10-15, 18:56
I had a scan on Tuesday for some upper abdominal pain I've been having. Radiographer did say on Tuesday nothing out of the normal but would send results to my dr. Saw my Dr today, she said my scan was normal. She said everything is fine. I told her of my pancreatic cancer worries and she said my pancreas head and tail was normal and nothing worries her.

I need to try and now put my worries to bed. Bloods are normal and scan was normal...................

stuckatsecond
22-10-15, 20:56
Looks like everything is all clear. Now what?

1. stop checking yourself for illness
2. do some research on "intrusive thoughts"-- I cannot stress how much learning about intrusive thoughts helped me control my anxieties and my obsession with my health.

If you need any advice or guidance plz message me!

isybelle
22-10-15, 21:57
Results show you're fine! That's good news. Celebrate and enjoy it x

pasta heaven
23-10-15, 03:31
Hi, I've been told I have a virus but I keep thinking what if it is something more serious. ecg, chest xray and bloods ok, still have Thumping heart beat and upper back pain. On antibiotics but I don't know what for. Just woke up heart racing again and mind working overtime. I'm on 10 mg citalopram but they don't seem to be doing anything. I think I'm a bit of a worrier like you jarmummy. Glad you have been given the all clear.