PDA

View Full Version : Dead heavy arm??

Chlobo
23-10-15, 09:21
I am 12 weeks pregnant, and recently at about 3am I have been waking up with a jolt. My arm felt funny and so my first instinct was to lift it, well I lifted it above my head and it was so 'heavy' it fell back down again... This happened once and then not again. All day that day my arm felt weird and not quite right. It happened again this morning and I'm totally freaking out its a brain issue. It doesn't happen during the day but my arm actually aches at the top and is sore this morning, and also feels strange again. I'm so scared right now. I have asked people what they thought and most said I've layed on it funny but it doesn't tingle or hurt its just heavy like a lump of lead. I just feel so scared right now and can't do anything else.

It's happened 3 nights in a row now, and I rang my nurse yesterday who said it just sounds like I've slept on it funny. I'm in such a panic

dizzy daisy
23-10-15, 11:06
Aww try not to worry. You probably have just lay on it or had it in a funny position during the night. You did the right thing calling the nurse and I'm sure she'd have said to come in if it was symptomatic of anything. I do appreciate your worries though. I have both arms currently feeling like lead but this is post migraine. I stress and of course all that tension just makes it worse xx