PDA

View Full Version : On the edge

Randara
23-10-15, 19:58
Been feeling on the verge of a panic attack for the last few hours.

I've had Blocked inner ears recently and it's been making me feel dizzy and I've been getting ear pain and headaches. It's been better recently but today I had a weird right feeling In my head above my ear (on the outside if that makes sense). I've been feeling a bit daZed today but I think that's because I was working on a laptop all day.

I can't seem to stop thinking about it and now I'm out with my friends and I am randomly feeling a bit weird and it's causing a rush of panic.

I really want to enjoy myself but I'm worrying so much. I'm also worried because the alternative is go home and stay in by myself which is equally as bad.

Anyone got any tips or been through similar and can give some advice? :(

Traceypo
23-10-15, 20:32
I've suffered ear problems for years and can relate to all your symptoms, although uncomfortable and scary, keep reminding yourself that they're not dangerous. Xx

Randara
23-10-15, 22:32
Thank you Traceypo glad someone else has experienced the same. I made myself wait it out and distract myself by talking to people which helped. Still not 100% but that's due to tiredness rather than ear related worries :) x