PDA

View Full Version : 19 year old with Panic Disorder

RachelC
15-02-07, 00:43
Hi,
I mentioned this in my introduction but I am originally from the states, right now I am studying in Dublin and finding it very difficult to leave my apartment. Have been having some pretty low days lately and am feeling very alone.
I'd love to find someone around my age to talk to, or anyone who is willing to chat with a teenager.
Im a philosophy major, I love film and am crazy about music (especially The Who!) No one here knows about my disorder, I guess they just think Im unbelievably shy and anti-social.
I spend the majority of the day hiding from the world in my room because it is the only place I can relax, so I am also the perfect pen-pal if you need someone who is frequently available to chat, haha.

Nibbles
26-02-07, 15:48
Hi Rachel,

I'm happy to chat about anything and everything so feel free to PM/e-mail me anytime. My favourite bands are Queen and Marillion which I get quite a bit of stick for! I'd say my favourite film at the moment is the LOTR trilogy. Anyhow, take care and no doubt I'll bump into you in the chat room soon.

danoxford
26-02-07, 23:34
Queen and Marillion? Stick? I'd buy you a beer, a man of taste! :P

Rachel, I've added you to MSN I think :)

jen25
28-02-07, 23:37
hi Rachel

sorry to hear things are getting you down, if you want a chat feel free to pm or email me. i am 25 and have a anxiety disorder and dont go out apart from m mums, so am always online to chat if you want!!

take care
jen x

Children_of_God
03-03-07, 10:22
hi Rach, I'd love to chat with you.
I'm 20 from yorkshire, and I'm in the house all the time as I have agoraphobia. send me a message if you're interested in talking.:)

hoppipolla
27-03-07, 13:48
you seem really cool rachel! and thanks for replying to my thread about how good the forum is hehe :)

i think you are quite popular now (lots of replies lol!) but just thought it would be cool to post and say hi!

i really know how it feels to be alone, i have been in a mess some days because all i wanted was someone to go out in the nice weather with so i wouldn't have to be all by myself as i normally am when i go out (i just like to go for a walk for the sake of it when the weather is nice!) but everyone is always so busy and i have v few close friends around.

anyway, take care and try to get out for some fresh air when the weather is nice :)

Hoppi! :byebye: