PDA

View Full Version : Hpv genital warts me and my child please help

sharne
24-10-15, 09:00
I have Hpv low risk (genital warts)

I used my bullet sex toy last night then fell asleep after getting dressed and left the bullet on the bed.

My daughter (4) climbed into bed early ours of the morning and i completely forgot the bullet was in the bed and she have been led on it it was under her thigh area so she could of moved and led on it in different ways :'( she had vest and pants on. Would she catch genital warts this way? It was at least 5 hours since use so it was dry bit not cleaned due to falling alseep:'( I'm shitting myself :'(:'(:'( please answer soon so

venusbluejeans
24-10-15, 12:38
HPV is transmitted through direct skin-to-skin contact. HPV can be passed during vaginal, anal, and oral sex and through skin-to-skin genital contact or rubbing. It is also though that it may be possible to pass HPV through deep open mouth kissing. The virus does not survive long on inanimate objects, but it can be spread in the short-term if sex toys are shared between partners.

she had vest and pants on.

It was at least 5 hours since use

put it out of your head, your anxiety is making you think allsorts but the answer is No your child will not have contracted genital warts