PDA

View Full Version : Taking Citroprolam and lately bladder feels full all the time and need to go

GoGreenQueen
24-10-15, 21:43
Anyone else experience this with Citriprolam...? Im on Day 15 and my bladder constantly feels full even when I have just gone... Its driving me mad... I dont really feel anxious at the moment and the meds have helped the anxiety but this side effect is awful... I Go to the GP on Thursday but was wondering if this was normal or if anyone else has experienced this?

Carrie8484
24-10-15, 21:53
Yes it's normal. I take 20mg daily and have to go pee a lot more, especially at night. It's a harmless side effect x

GoGreenQueen
24-10-15, 21:57
I started out at 20mg for 5 days but it was way too much for me.. I had severe heart palpitaions, sweating, insomina etc... I hate feeling like i constantly need to go ... grrr but Im glad im not the only one experiencing this... Now I take 10mg and its much better and all the side effects have mostly subsided but I constantly yawn and the peeing bit... I keep thinking i have overactive bladder or something.... I sleep well at night but during the day i feel the constant need to go :(

loopylouise
25-10-15, 16:55
I've just started on 20mg citalopram on Monday and have the same thing. It was worst on day 3 and 4. I think it may just be a side effect. I got checked for a uti which I originally thought it was bit came back clear.
I have booked a doctor's appointment but it's not for three weeks.

GoGreenQueen
25-10-15, 22:05
Yes I got checked for a UTI a few weeks ago but it was clear.. they did say there was trace blood in the urine but nothing to panic over... I had been sick for a week with anxiety and terrible diarrhea though (( hence thats when they started my meds))... but I still feel like i have to constantly go.. There is no burning, or foul odor etc.. Just a constant feeling like my bladder is full.