PDA

View Full Version : up and down moods

Kathy griffin
24-10-15, 22:50
Hi Guys

I'm quite a silent observer of this amazing website, if I'm feeling particularly worried about a certain health problem I find myself on here looking for relevant posts. I try not to post too much as I would probably be posting daily.

Lately I've been having periods of serious up and down moods, I can get an idea into my head about a health concern and convince myself I have it but then half an hour later I'm being extremely rational again and can tell myself it's in my head. Alot of the time I have a fear of impending doom and worry but I can't pin point what is bothering me, I also feel anxious when I DON'T have something to worry about it's like I need something to be worrying over all the time. It sounds insane doesn't it? if I don't have something to worry about, I worry about what will come next....that I'll be worrying about....I don't think this makes much sense to be honest

I'm putting it out there and asking if anyone can make sense of this or relate to any of it? to be honest it looks like a lot of gobbledygoop! Said gobbledygoop also comes more so at night again I can't pin point why

Sorry for this random display of nonsense

JeffY
25-10-15, 01:02
I know how you feel, yesterday I had MS and ALS couldn't really figure out which one I had LOL! and today I'm perfectly fine. I recently was put on Meds and it has helped. Just be positive!

Regards,
Jeff

MyNameIsTerry
25-10-15, 04:16
It sounds like GAD to me.

GAD doesn't mean you need an event to worry about, it can jjust be there from when you wake up and stay there constantly despite you not having a care in the world.

Much if mine has been hard to pinpoint and so because it's GAD it has been a matter of understanding events leading up to when it started to just write it off as a chronic condition, which GAD is.

I have found high strength Omega 3 (EPA & DHA >1000mg per day) has helped balance my moods more than my med has (Duloxetine) which I now believe has caused a lot of the mood destabilisation as the cyclical spells I have now, my "blips", weren't there before.