PDA

View Full Version : Lansoprazole / GERD / Sleep pattern / Dunno what to do

Paul87
25-10-15, 09:48
I don't know where to start so I'm try and explain it first

My sleep pattern has been awful to the point I go to bed at 6am well actually no I'm in bed at normal times but sleep around 6am to 3pm for a few months then I had a common cold which made me sleep a lot as it made me unwell

Which resulted in me sleeping 10-11am till 6-8pm so after months of bad sleep pattern I decided it's time I fixed it

Just incase your wondering how I could let my sleep pattern get that bad it's because I don't really leave my house or have a job, anxiety has me housebound sometimes

So I decided switch my sleep pattern which I'm still in progress of doing I been waking up 3-5am last 3 days and taking nap 4-8pm then back to sleep 1am but the issue I have at the moment is

I take 30mg lansoprazole morning and at night because I wake up really early I end up taking it 6am and forget take night one for past 2-3 nights

So I have stomach pains acid problems etc but yesterday I felt so tired I instead of having a nap I ended up sleep 2-8pm I went to bed normally last night hoping get few hours of sleep in and try make up for the mistake tomorrow

Well I fell sleep at 1am and woke up at 3am and I woke up realising I didn't take my pill AGAIN so I went and took it hoping to go back sleep for few hours but I didn't fall sleep

Now it's 9.42am and I got acid problems and anxiety and nervous now because I dunno if I should take my medicine at 2pm before dinner and 11 hours after the 3am dose then take it again before bed at 11-12pm it would mean I had 3 doses in less then 24 hours and in one awake cycle

So I'm at a bit of a problem as you can imagine anxiety causes stomach issues so put anxiety on top of this is making me bad I dunno what to do

I just wanna sort my sleep pattern out and have sleeping and bed time routine and medicine routine :(