PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy & walking on marshmallow

Autumn4
25-10-15, 13:14
I have been feeling dizzy & feel as if Im walking on marshmallow or the feeling of walking in a lift whilst its descending ! Its making me anxious as head feels odd & I have had a few headaches & nausea. I keep thinking its something serious ? Has anybody experienced this ?

nomorepanic
25-10-15, 13:29
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Randara
25-10-15, 16:55
Hi, I've been feeling exactly like that (even right now). I've been having problems with my ears so I'm not sure whether it's related to that or whether it is anxiety related.

Last night I had a really bad headache and it started to clear before I went to bed but then I had a lightheaded feeling (maybe my head muscles were feeling less tense?) and I started to panic. Luckily I was with a friend and she talked to me until I felt better which makes me think it is nothing serious. Today I've done a fair bit of walking and felt like I was in a dream and had that light feeling when waking, now feeling nauseous.

Maybe try and distract yourself for the time being (I know it's hard!). Also, have you been to see your GP about you anxiety?

Autumn4
25-10-15, 17:20
Thank you for replying. I haven't spoken to my gp about anxiety however I am having CBT. I really forced myself to go for a walk today & ended up doing 2 miles mostly uphill. I started to feel the jelly legs & had to talk myself into keeping going & that it was normal to feel like that after not doing it for a long time. I have been having some agoraphobia recently. I gave myself a pat on the back & also decided I can't be seriously ill or I wouldn't have been able to keep going so far uphill. I'm 60 not 20 anymore & able to do more than I thought.:yesyes:

Randara
25-10-15, 18:43
That's great you got out for a walk, I hope it helped/you feel better now! Not feeling so great myself but I think I pushed myself too far this weekend. Went to visit some friends in London because I thought it might distract me from feeling ill (ears) but once there I remembered London is probably the most stressful place to be!

Might be worth seeing your gp just for a check up and to keep them in the loop. Even if there is nothing they can do (as you're already doing cbt) it's good to have that extra support.