PDA

View Full Version : I wish I could meet someone with hypochondria in person.

stressedanxious
25-10-15, 15:29
I wish I had friends in real life who have hypochondria. I want to meet someone and be in a relationship with someone who has hypochondria. I think it would be nice to have someone who understands the pain and suffering I am going through on a daily basis. It seems like people who dont have hypochondria do not understand how scary the symptoms feel. They make me feel like I am crazy.
I am looking to meet people in person who have hypochondria , I am tired of being around people who do not understand me.
If u want to be friends w/me message me and lets connect. Uk or USA :)

venusbluejeans
25-10-15, 15:42
Hiya stressedanxious and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

mikey2695
26-10-15, 18:21
I've gone through hypochondria, very very bad hypochondria. Thought I had a brain tumor, heart defect, etc. etc. etc. But it went away in part because I got into fitness. Going for a yearly physical routinely helped me out as well. Not 100% cured (still worry about illnesses when it comes to me and my family as well) but it's not as intense a worry as it used to be. Just more of a nuisance (able to just push it away).

Basically, I'm just saying that if I could do it, so could you. Don't lose out hope.

Pepperpot
26-10-15, 18:38
That font hurts my eyes!

geezer46
04-12-15, 18:00
Hi stressedanxious.like you hypochondria has ruined my life.Each day is a living hell.in my mind i have had every cancer there is plus als and bulbar als ,i am always checking my tongue.I do not know how to end this hell,so i would like to chat to another sufferer who knows what it is like.Best wishes geezer46