PDA

View Full Version : Before I go mad with Google....

misslove
26-10-15, 17:11
Seems like I am always hungry. But I eat! What worries me is I'm so skinny. I haven't lost a lot of weight but it's noticeable to me. While In the shower my mind went to cancer. Esp lymphoma because the right side of my neck hurts. Seems legit right? That was rhetorical. I'll admit that I have had an increase in my anxiety with my husband wanting to switch jobs and me possibly having to work. I don't think I could get thru a day at any job without panicking. Someone please calm my mind before I start googling and freak my self out more. I'm not in a good place right now

Fishmanpa
26-10-15, 17:22
So you have a good appetite and a high metabolism that allows you to eat well without gaining weight. You haven't lost weight nor have any real symptoms of anything sinister at all. You have an achy neck and your mind goes to lymphoma? Ummmm... no! Hope you find some relief.

Positive thoughts

***and just saying don't Google won't do a damn bit of good in reality will it? ;) ***

misslove
26-10-15, 17:52
Ya. I'm already. Very tiny person. I barely hit 100lbs on a good day so even just a pond lost is noticeable on me. I'm very scared of cancer.

Mike95
05-11-15, 15:11
Ya. I'm already. Very tiny person. I barely hit 100lbs on a good day so even just a pond lost is noticeable on me. I'm very scared of cancer.

It's a sign of hyperthyroidism, but that is a very treatable condition and many people have it -- three of my relatives! No worries.

Also, you should not worry about cancer, please search 'Leonard Coldwell Cancer' on YouTube then the 2nd video.