PDA

View Full Version : Hello....again

MarlaJ
27-10-15, 14:12
Hello again:blush: It's baackkkk. I have not been to this site since 2010. Things have been great, and now bonkers again. I have suffered from GAD over the years, and thought I had actually put it behind me. Lol. It found me. I am currently starting my 3rd fight with celexa, and feel like I am losing the fight. I have just read all old posts from my last encounter with this devil in 2010. I remember that it was hell on earth, but it's strangely comforting to read that I did indeed feel as horrific then as I do today, and know that if I stick this out I will find level ground again. Last time around, I know I survived that first month because I found so much support and encouragement on this site. Thanks in advance!

venusbluejeans
27-10-15, 14:17
Hiya MarlaJ and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: