PDA

View Full Version : Please Help, fee like i am going to fall over or pass out

shanlynn1012
27-10-15, 18:39
Been an awful few weeks but now most days are the same, I wake up ok an dthen it hits like a tons of bricks. I feel like I am drunk, like my mind wont work, like my legs wont work, like I am going to pass out, sometimes my heart pounds all day and my head hurts. Either way everyday lately has been hell and I feel like I should rush to the hospital because something must be wrong.
THis is so upsetting I have been off medication for two ears and I feel this dread barreling back in. As much as I need to convince myself its anxiety it is so damn hard to. I have no one to really talk to about it, my husband does nto understand it. Any help would be great.
Thanks

Matt21
27-10-15, 19:59
Been an awful few weeks but now most days are the same, I wake up ok an dthen it hits like a tons of bricks. I feel like I am drunk, like my mind wont work, like my legs wont work, like I am going to pass out, sometimes my heart pounds all day and my head hurts. Either way everyday lately has been hell and I feel like I should rush to the hospital because something must be wrong.
THis is so upsetting I have been off medication for two ears and I feel this dread barreling back in. As much as I need to convince myself its anxiety it is so damn hard to. I have no one to really talk to about it, my husband does nto understand it. Any help would be great.
Thanks

I had anxiety most of my life but I remember in 2008 I thought I had a brain tumor and for probably a year I felt off balance all the time, scared I was going to pass out on top of many other symptoms. If you have to go back on medication don't worry about it. I might have to myself yet as I have some worries about my health.

You're probably like me and no matter what anyone tells you it wont reassure you, it might at first but then you will begin to worry again. My legs feel exactly the same and I struggle to get out of bed in a morning.

I have this concern about my eye as it could lead to me losing my sight. I tried to reassure myself with google and all I get is Macular Degeneration. All tests I have done so far convince me it's that but still no one has told me I have that. It's just the thought.

This is probably the first night I am a little bit more relaxed but it's hard. Your husband probably doesn't understand, everyone I know doesn't really understand how I feel really either. But sure he loves you and just doesn't know how to support you.

Just try to be positive :)