PDA

View Full Version : Struggling with Life

bearcrazy
15-02-07, 13:19
HI all,

Am really struggling at the moment with what I assume are anxiety attacks. Had to come home from work today before I even really got started.
I went in as usual tired but ok, then just as the kids came into the classroom began to feel dizzy and spaced out. Its not my class cos they are a great bunch and I love being with them. I had a cup of sweet tea but the feeling didnt go away, it got worse. I felt spaced out and heavy limbed. Came home and slept for a couple of hours but still feel drained and shaky. My hands shake all the time at the moment. This is the second time in the last week that I have felt like this. I have a fuzzy feeling in the back of my head and neck. Next week is 1/2 term and i am going to the Cotswolds with hubby and my 2 black labs, but I dont feel motivated about it at all. Just want to curl up in a corner for a week?
Life seems to be such a struggle at the moment.
Has anyone else had these symptoms with anxiety?

yorkylover
15-02-07, 13:26
Hi sorry to hear your feeling so bad.These are all symptoms of anxiety.Going away with your hubby and dogs will probably do you good.You can chill out.I know how you feel,we are supposed to be going away in our caravan soon and I cant get motivated.But I need to do it for me and my partner.Your not alone in how you are feeling pet.

Ellen XX

matt1981
16-02-07, 21:30
That is pretty much exactly how i feel atthe moment so I can sympathise.. all I can say is that it does get better if u try and tackle ur negative thinking and find ways to relax

take care

matt :)

mandie
17-02-07, 00:23
hi

this is exactly how i felt yesterday.

felt so bad i went to bed same time as my little one.

i hope your week off will make u feel more relaxed

love mandie x