PDA

View Full Version : where can I get valium online.

dannyboy123
28-10-15, 16:59
I really need a reliable source to get diazipam
If anyone can help me it wold be very helpful. Please contact me on this.

ricardo
28-10-15, 17:23
Don't even think of it. You know the correct procedure.

jayb1
28-10-15, 17:26
As far as I know all Valium sold online is expired stock. Can't you see your gp to prescribe

venusbluejeans
28-10-15, 17:51
I really need a reliable source to get diazipam
If anyone can help me it wold be very helpful. Please contact me on this.

The only reliable source to get Diazapam from would be from your doctor.

anything else is a complete lottery and illegal in the uk and we as a forum in no way condone buying drugs on line for that reason

MyNameIsTerry
28-10-15, 23:21
Go from post 27 and the link in it. This explains a load about the various Acts involved:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=93234&page=3

Diazepam is more than a medical drug, it's a controlled substance and not only in the UK but under a mandate that covers nearly all of the UN signed on countries.

The Acts are clear in that it is a Trafficking offence to import it if you are not licenced to do so or one of the parties authorised to do so in the Acts. There is a grey area between the Acts around the ability for a foreign doctor to send it as some of these companies being a doctor in to assess as shown by one person BUT this doesn't mean it still can't get seized leaving you to justify it with Customs. To understand the implications of this particular area, you need advice from a legal professional or The Home Office because the Acts just don't specifically mention it BUT that doesn't mean a judge wouldn't let it go considering all the other high profile controls in place.

Don't do it, really. Whilst the quality may be fine, since it can be coming from a licenced foreign pharmacy, you could be arrested for Trafficking by Customs or later for Possession by the police.