PDA

View Full Version : Physical Symptoms

elik
28-10-15, 17:12
Keep getting panic attack sort of symptoms - sweaty palms, cant breathe, fuzzy head, nausea, tiredness, causing further panic.

I'm scared. It's horrible.

Eltwins
28-10-15, 19:43
Don't be scared. It is rough though. My symptoms don't scare me but make me feel like crap and I get angry that they are there. I know from experience if I don't fuel them by concentrating on them, then they go.

At the moment I have: nausea, no appetite, dry mouth, sore tongue, heart palms, wake early and can't go back to sleep, digestive pain, fuzzy head, weird catch/cough in chest and throat....to name a few!!

elik
29-10-15, 09:35
I just feel like my body is taking an absolute beating at the moment. It doesn't feel healthy at all. Having to concentrate on being OK rather than making the most of my day makes me incredibly frustrated and angry too! I don't know how you do it

GingerFish
29-10-15, 11:31
I'm the exact same at the moment. The physical symptoms plus any mental ones you may get are not harmful in the slightest although I know its very hard to believe. I'm still not 100% convinced they are harmless when I go through an attack! For reassurance, maybe going to your doctor and getting checked over will give you more peace of mind? That really helped me especially when I had a tight chest and felt lightheaded.

elik
29-10-15, 14:16
I know but I feel so scared all the time like somethings not right and I cant live like this its tearing me down. I don't think Im even going to go into work tomorrow, I don't see the point each hour is agonising

GingerFish
29-10-15, 14:34
I know exactly what you are going through, especially the part of each hour dragging in and being agonising. I promise you it will pass, however much it doesn't seem like it. Maybe some time off work would do you some good? A lot of people get signed off for a few weeks when they are in this state to give their mind and body a break.