PDA

View Full Version : Help with new forum please

sandie
15-02-07, 15:38
Hi

I'm not very IT literate I'm afraid. I've just tried to log on to the new forum entering the same user name and password that I currently use. It keeps telling me that I've entered invalid info and to try again.

What am I doing wrong? I really don't want to change user name or password.

After today, I might not be able to get to the PC until next Monday when the move is complete; will it mean then that I have to change user name and password etc.

Yes, I know I'm sure I sound a bit thick but we can't all be Bill Gates!!!!

Sandie

Piglet
15-02-07, 15:48
Well I think until Saturday Sandie if you want to look at the new site you have put in your user name as the word guest and the same word again as your password guest. So the word guest in both boxes!!

I think that's right.

On Saturday after the move then you will be able to use your normal password, as long as you have updated it following the red instructions at the top of the site before then.

Love Piglet x

sandie
15-02-07, 16:26
Thanks Piglet - too simple for me, I have to imagine everything is farm more complex than it really is!!!

Sandie

nomorepanic
15-02-07, 18:34
LOL Sandie

No-one's existing logins will work until Saturday when Alex collects the passwords and re-encrypts them so don't worry ok.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

sal
15-02-07, 22:48
You are not alone at all with that and so many of us will panic that we cant get on site but Nic can reassure you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".