PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Emma1027
28-10-15, 22:16
I've started eating full meals now and sleeping better and yesterday I went for a cycle. I've watched comedies and dvds over and over again and I might go for a walk tomorrow to clear my head. I am off with work relaxed stress/anxiety and never knew how stress can effect your health. I've been given a letter off work about my poor performance with threats so tomorrow I will find out if I will keep my job or not.I doubt I will sleep tonight worrying about it. Feeling crap at the moment and hoping it will get better in time.

venusbluejeans
28-10-15, 22:23
Hiya Emma1027 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Emma1027
29-10-15, 15:42
Thanks. It seems to be the dreaded waiting game with what seems to be limited outcomes, more not in my favour then in my favour. I am looking at the next day as being a better day but we shall see.

Emma1027
30-10-15, 15:37
Lost the job but I feel free now I am out of it! Onwards and upwards :)

emily67
31-10-15, 15:37
hi emma.

welcome to the forum

I've all ready replied to some of your posts... very cool threads you've started

emly x

Emma1027
31-10-15, 20:55
Thanks Emily.

emily67
31-10-15, 21:21
Thanks Emily.

I think it's really cool that we almost have the same name too, and that we end our messages the same way.

like you says ems xxx in your signature and I always like to say em xxx too.

lol