PDA

View Full Version : Having a Pancreatic Cancer Wobble......

jarmummy123
29-10-15, 12:52
Ive had an abdominal U/S, full blood count and 3 GPs feel my tummy and all came back normal..........

Ive had a good few days, no googling, no worrying and been feeling myself mentally until today........

Had a stitch like pain under left hand rib this morning, and now feel like Im going to start worrying about PC again.............

MRS STRESS ED
30-10-15, 10:08
:whistles:
Ive had an abdominal U/S, full blood count and 3 GPs feel my tummy and all came back normal..........

Ive had a good few days, no googling, no worrying and been feeling myself mentally until today........

Had a stitch like pain under left hand rib this morning, and now feel like Im going to start worrying about PC again.............

I have had that done as well I am waiting to have an operation to have my gall bladder out :scared15: but it has been cancelled as I HAVE BEEN IN AGONY AND I MEAN AGONY my bile ducts are blocked so that's got to be sorted out first, so I guess what I am saying is don't you think they would not of missed something like that

:huh: they even told me I had a cyst on my left kidney and one kidney was smaller than the other so please try not to let your anxiety head take over I know its easy to say but trust your doctors :bighug1: