PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room now running

nomorepanic
29-10-15, 21:26
Hi all

The chat room is now running again but please note a few things that are still unresolved:

1) If you use an abusive or swear word on a mobile device it will still appear in chat. This looks like a bug so we will log it with Pro Chat support.

2) If you have a special character in your username (e.g. _ ? % ) and cannot get in chat then please let us know and we will need to change your username to enable you to get in.

3) As yet we have been unable to link your forum profile with your profile in chat.

4) If you login on a mobile device you will still see previous chat history on the screen.

5) Links are still not working in mobile chat. This looks like a bug so we will log it with Pro Chat support.

If you have any other problems please post here so we can look at them.

Thanks

venusbluejeans
30-10-15, 00:41
http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/466/animated-thank-you-image-0041.gif

nomorepanic
03-11-15, 16:30
3) As yet we have been unable to link your forum profile with your profile in chat.

This is now fixed and your profile in chat links to your profile on the forum

nomorepanic
08-11-15, 16:39
1) If you use an abusive or swear word on a mobile device it will still appear in chat. This looks like a bug so we will log it with Pro Chat support.

This is now fixed

nomorepanic
08-11-15, 16:40
This is also fixed:

Mobile plugin messages not formatting correctly when showing desktop chat room messages that contain text formatting

geezer46
06-12-15, 13:11
I have suffered health anxiety since a young age and i am now 69,some of my friends have recently passed away from cancer my wife and i are at a funeral this week.I am terrified all the time,of every twinge burp or headache.My life is a living hell,my wife is a rock to me,but it is not nice for her.I am on meds and see a h/a therapist,but i would love to chat to other people like me,because i feel so alone,and there are no groups for h/a where i live .Best wishes to all geezer46

mrjogi
13-01-17, 16:31
sorry how do i access the chat room

Catherine S
13-01-17, 17:21
This is an old thread mrjogi, but if the chat room rules are still the same as before, you need to be a member for 5 days before you can access It.

ISB

owenjames
22-01-17, 12:49
I seem not to be able to access the chat room. I have rejoined after forgetting my old log in details, have posted in the forums and have been a member again for 5 days, so I was just wondering if I am missing anything?

Regards all.

Elen
22-01-17, 14:55
I seem not to be able to access the chat room. I have rejoined after forgetting my old log in details, have posted in the forums and have been a member again for 5 days, so I was just wondering if I am missing anything?

Regards all.

Hi Owen I have checked our system and you do have access to the chat room from our end.

Are you getting an error message at all?

Brian_VA
06-02-17, 05:17
I am unable to get in due to my username

Elen
06-02-17, 09:35
Brian I can change your username and replace the _ with a space.

Let me know when you have seen this and I will change it for you.

Elen