PDA

View Full Version : Hello

tango23
29-10-15, 22:34
Hi. I've suffered with panic, anxiety & depression for more years than I care to mention. I have just suffered the nightmare of tapered seroxat withdrawal. Was on this for 17 years ultimately at 60mg/day maximum doseage. After a couple of weeks totally of it started Effexor xr but now after 10 days have had to stop because of severe neck rash allergic reaction. So now looks like back to the horrible panic taking diazepam to try to get through it until GP can talk to psychiatrist to decide an alternative. God I hate panic! And isn't it so stupid? I've done CBT & understand what's going on - but this never ever helps at the time does it.
Still....mustn't grumble.

venusbluejeans
29-10-15, 22:39
Hiya tango23 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

seascape
30-10-15, 10:19
Hello tango23, I posted an introduction before I saw yours ! Me too with the seroxat withdrawal ! Hell isn't it ?
Seascape.

MRS STRESS ED
30-10-15, 10:20
:welcome:glad you could join us xxxx

emily67
30-10-15, 13:46
hey.

welcome to the site